Met-Seam Ltd is committed to the development of young people to become the architects, specifiers, contractors and engineers of tomorrow. We believe that engaging and encouraging those who commit to education should form part of our business goals.
We are pleased to be able to offer students studying in the following disciplines a free student seminar session at our premises in Craigavon:
- Industrial Design
- Quantity Surveying
- Commercial Design
- Residential Design
The seminar comprises a morning at our premises where students can learn more about:
- Engineered Standing Seam applications
- Traditional Standing Seam applications
- The importance of specification writing and preparation of AutoCad details
- Cost/ Benefit analysis in comparison with traditional cladding materials
- Aesthetic qualities of our products in regard to new build, refurbishment and restoration.
The morning will also include a tour of our production facility.
If you are interested in having your students benefit from a free student seminar morning covering the aspects and application of standing seam solutions, contact us now to book a session.
Please note that each session group size is limited to 15 students and the accompanying tutor.